With a down payment of 50,000, the Jewel bungalow 2 bedroom apartments can be yours
- Structured Bulk Payment (i.e. Pay N50,000 every first 3 months and a bulk payment of N505,300 at the fourth month)
- Equal instalments (i.e. N5,900,000 divided into 36 months = N163,888 monthly)
- Pay 10% initial deposit of N590,000 and spread balance over 36 months
- Outright payment of N4.898 Million
Cranbel Court Estate is a built Estate within the OPIC Scheme of the New Makun City along the Lagos – Ibadan Express way. Living is easy in this impressive residence, with access to the Redeem Christian Church of God.
- The Jewel Bungalows are Semi-detached single-ﬂoor houses
- Each house comprises Sitting room, Dining area, Kitchen, Guest toilet, Bedroom 1 and 2 (both en suite)
- Perfect for anyone, each home is ideally positioned to enjoy it’s own parking spots
|FEATURES TO BE DELIVERED BY PROPERTYMART
||Roof, Exterior Plastering, External Painting (First Coat), House Separation Fence, Estate Perimeter Fence.
|FEATURES NOT TO BE DELIVERED BY PROPERTYMART
||External Works, Windows, Doors, Burglary Proof, Interior Plastering, Wiring, Bathroom and Kitchen wares, Conduits, Taps, Electric bulbs, Borehole, Septic Tank.
- Legal fee – 5% of purchase price
- Survey fee – N210,000 (subject to review)
- Developmental levy – N1,200,000 (payable alongside purchase price of unit)
- Movement to site – April 2017
- House delivery (outright purchase) – 4 months
- House delivery (instalment purchase) – 6 months (from date of final payment
Let Us Get In Touch With You
Download Subscription Form